We have received a few questions regarding the Anchorage CoC project application. Below is some clarifying information for project applicants.
- The Scoring and Ranking Committee requests that applicants self-score by completing the “total points available” and “score” boxes throughout the application. This will help reviewers cross-check numbers to ensure that applications are scored correctly.
- When a section is not applicable to a particular project – for example, when a new project is skipping a renewals-only section of the application – please enter “n/a” into the question space. This will help reviewers with scoring.
- For questions on pages 6-8, please write in the project result/actual percentage in the second column of the table, and the corresponding score in the far right column.
- The application states that applications need to be submitted in PDF. While PDF is preferable, Word submissions will also be accepted.
- In general, the Ranking and Review Committee will not penalize any project that has just received funding and understands the challenges related to this year’s application for projects that are starting up. The Committee understands it is highly unlikely that any new projects from FY 15 have any meaningful data.
- For the HMIS question on page 10 Data Completeness, the time frame should be August 2015 – July 2016, not September 2014 – August 2015.
Reminder: project applications are due at 12:00 pm (noon) on Monday, August 15, 2016.
For additional information on the Anchorage FY2016CoC process, including the Project & Ranking Application Form, and Timeline, see the “What’s New” section of Anchoragehomeless.org.