FY 2018 CoC Program Competition
The CoC Program Competition for FY 18 opened on Wednesday, June 20, 2018. The competition will close on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 at 8:00 PM EDT.
There are two tiers to the CoC application process:
1. Anchorage Collaborative CoC Application; facilitated by ACEH. If you are interested in participating or more information, please contact ACEH at email@example.com
2. Individual Project Applications; for more information continue down the page.
The Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Continuum of Care (CoC) Program Competition has been posted to the FY 2018 CoC Program Competition: Funding Availability page on the HUD Exchange.
The Anchorage CoC will accept and consider proposals from organizations that have not previously received CoC Program funding in the FY 2018 CoC Program Competition. Proposals are submitted to the CoC Ranking and Review Committee through the Project Application (information below). Organizations interested in the process the CoC uses to determine the project application(s) that will be included in the FY 2018 Competition process may contact ACEH via firstname.lastname@example.org, or participate in a Question and Answer (Q&A) meeting (details in timeline below).
- June 20, 2018 – CoC Program Competition Opens
- July 19, 2018 – Project Application released to community
- July 30, 2018 – Q&A Session 1PM @ Covenant House (see below for responses)
- August 17, 2018 – Project Applications due
- August 31, 2018 – Project Applicants Notified of CoC Decisions
- September 11, 2018 – Project Applications for selected projects due in e-snaps
- September 18, 2018 – CoC Collaborative Application submitted to HUD
Funding Amounts for Anchorage (see project application for additional details)
|Estimated Annual Renewal Demand||$2,847,097|
|Tier 1 Amount (94% of ARD)||$2,676,271|
|Tier 2 Amount (6% of ARD)||$170,826|
|Planning Funds (3% of ARD)||$85,413|
|Domestic Violence Bonus||$129,374|
|Anchorage CoC Funds Possible, 2018||$3,061,884|
ANCHORAGE COC FY2018 PROJECT APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
Application documents for current grantees applying for renewal or transition funds:
Application documents for new applicants or current grantees applying for expansion funds:
ANCHORAGE CoC FY2018 COMMUNITY APPLICATION
- 2018_CoC_Application_Assignments– updated 8/6/18
- 2018_Anchorage_CoC Application_DRAFT – In Process – updated 8/6/18
AHFC GRANT MATCH PROGRAM INFORMATION
If you have any questions about the Anchorage Continuum of Care Program, please contact ACEH at email@example.com.
Below you can find a link to the project application questions and answers provided.