The CoC Program Competition for FY 18 opened on Wednesday, June 20, 2018. The competition will close on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 at 8:00 PM EDT.
There are two tiers to the CoC application process:
1. Anchorage Collaborative CoC Application; facilitated by ACEH. If you are interested in participating or more information, please contact ACEH at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Individual Project Applications; for more information continue down the page.
The Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Continuum of Care (CoC) Program Competition has been posted to the FY 2018 CoC Program Competition: Funding Availability page on the HUD Exchange.
The Anchorage CoC will accept and consider proposals from organizations that have not previously received CoC Program funding in the FY 2018 CoC Program Competition. Proposals are submitted to the CoC Ranking and Review Committee through the Project Application (information below). Organizations interested in the process the CoC uses to determine the project application(s) that will be included in the FY 2018 Competition process may contact ACEH via email@example.com, or participate in a Question and Answer (Q&A) meeting (details in timeline below).
- June 20, 2018 – CoC Program Competition Opens
- July 19, 2018 – Project Application released to community
- July 30, 2018 – Q&A Session 1PM @ Covenant House (see below for responses)
- August 17, 2018 – Project Applications due
- August 31, 2018 – Project Applicants Notified of CoC Decisions
- September 11, 2018 – Project Applications for selected projects due in e-snaps
- September 18, 2018 – CoC Collaborative Application submitted to HUD